Welcome to CFGC Lloyd!
Updated: Jan 8, 2020
Check out Lloyd's Bio
1. Who inspires you?
I really admire people who advocate for the disenfranchised, like the MLKs, the Ghandis, etc.
2. What is the best concert you ever attended?
I'm not a huge concert person, so of the two I've gone to, I would say Sia was the best concert I've gone to.
3. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
My room, but aside from that, probably something tropical like Hawaii or Cancun.
4. What’s your favorite movie?
Shawshank Redemption, Minority Report, Home Alone.
5. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Schitt's Creek and The Crown.
6. What’s your favorite hobby?
Going to Disneyland with my nieces/nephews, rock-climbing, playing board games.
7. Why did you choose to join CFGC? or What do you look forward to?
Coming out of grad school, I knew I wanted to work in a community mental health setting. After interviewing with Celeste, Joan, and Tammy, I could tell that CFGC was an agency that was interested in helping the surrounding community while also taking care of its staff. I look forward to getting to know the rest of the staff and doing good together for our community.